Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Friday 22 February 2019

Tennis Picks 2019 (February 22nd)

It has been the most difficult week of the 2019 season for the Tennis Picks and I do think Friday is going to be a pivotal moment for how this one is going to go.

Another poor day will likely mean I am going to give the weekend matches a miss and look to go again with the tournaments to be played next week. One of those will actually begin on Sunday as the ATP Dubai event gets underway, and there are a number of big events being played over the next few days before we enter March and the back to back Masters events to come in North America.


The Friday matches that are selected for the Tennis Picks will be added to this thread and I have been a little disappointed I have not been able to write out full analysis for those selections this week. The one thing I can say is that I have had the strong look into the matches that I have picked even if I am not quite been at the standards set for 2019.

However it was very, very, very unlikely that I would have a positive week for every week during the long Tennis season so you have to take the rough with the smooth. That doesn't mean this week is definitely ending with a negative record, and I fully expect to end the week with some positive results, but I am not going to get too down on myself for what has been a poor few days.


Any selections from the ATP Rio and ATP Delray Beach tournaments will be added to this thread on Friday.


MY PICKS: Mikhail Kukushkin @ 2.10 Bet Fred (2 Units)
David Goffin - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Petra Kvitova - 4.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet365 (2 Units)
Elina Svitolina - 4.5 Games @ 2.10 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Pablo Cuevas - 3.5 Games @ 1.72 Bet365 (2 Units)

Weekly Update: 4-7, - 7.76 Units (22 Units Staked, - 35.27% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment