Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Sunday 17 February 2019

Tennis Picks 2019 (February 17th)

Saturday proved to be a pretty disappointing day, but the week was still another good one which has added to a very good 2019 so far.

The Finals in Rotterdam, New York and Buenos Aires are all going to be played on Sunday, but I haven't found a selection with my leans going with Gael Monfils and Diego Sebastian Schwartzman. However neither overly convinces me and I think it is better to put this week in the books and get ready for what is going to be another very busy week with five tournaments to be played over the next eight days compared with the four that were scheduled for this past week.

On Sunday the WTA event in Dubai begins with a number of First Round matches set to be played. I have three selections which I am going to place in the 'MY PICKS' section below and those results will be recorded in the new weekly totals.

In the next thread on Monday I will update the season totals and I will have a fuller post with a few of the Picks having the analysis to go with the selections.


MY PICKS: Aliaksandra Sasnovich - 3.5 Games @ 1.83 Bet365 (2 Units)
Alize Cornet - 3.5 Games @ 1.72 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Eugenie Bouchard - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)

Weekly Update: 16-10, + 9.82 Units (52 Units Staked, + 18.88% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment