Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Wednesday 5 September 2018

US Open Tennis Day 10 Picks 2018 (September 5th)

The second half of the Quarter Finals are going to be played on Wednesday at the US Open as we get down to the final few days of the last Grand Slam of the 2018 season.

While I have been able to put in the research into the Tennis Picks, I will also say I am in the midst of a busy week and that means on Wednesday you will have to make do reading the Picks I've made without the analysis as to why I have made them.

I will also update the US Open totals on Thursday as I will be scheduling this post to be updated onto the blog rather than actively putting it on on Wednesday. I would be surprised if the prices I've found have changed too much, especially as I checked those off on Wednesday morning.


MY PICKS: Marin Cilic - 1.5 Sets @ 2.05 Boyle Sports (2 Units)
Novak Djokovic - 7.5 Games @ 1.80 Boyle Sports (2 Units)
Naomi Osaka - 3.5 Games @ 1.72 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Madison Keys - 4.5 Games @ 2.10 Paddy Power (2 Units)



No comments:

Post a Comment