Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 5-7 (April 29-May 5)

  NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 5-7 (April 29-May 5) The NBA PlayOffs have perhaps not been filled with the drama some would ha...

Monday 9 May 2022

Rome Masters Tennis Picks 2022 (May 9th)

Over the years, the Madrid Masters has usually been the tennis tournament that really has an affect on my judgement and I think the terrible run meant I needed to take a break from the Tennis Picks.

Having a bad run is one thing, but I am really disappointed by some of the ways players failed to cover- missed Match Points, losing serve when in strong positions and too many selections losing by less than a game takes its toll.

I really didn't hate the selections for the most part- there are always some bad Picks that you would love to take back- but I also was hit with a really poor run with my luck and too many matches seemed to get close, before falling away.


This week the second Masters on the clay courts will be played with both the ATP and WTA Tours heading to Rome. Some of the First Round action began on Sunday, but I wanted a full reset and start the week anew on Monday before my first selections were made from the tournament.

I will update the season totals, but I am going to keep myself on a short leash this week with the French Open in mind.

After a really poor time with the Madrid Masters, I am demanding much better from myself in Rome this week.


MY PICKS: Sebastian Korda - 1.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet365 (2 Units)
Albert Ramos-Vinolas @ 1.83 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Fabio Fognini - 2.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Anhelina Kalinina @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Camila Giorgi - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment