Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Tuesday 10 May 2022

Rome Masters Tennis Picks 2022 (May 10th)

The Monday results from the Rome Masters Tennis Picks were a little inconsistent, but it could have been worse if not for a late retirement.

I was a little frustrated with a couple of my selections on Monday, but I also think there were moments when results could have been slightly better. It is very early in the tournament, but I have already mentioned that I am trying to keep myself on a short leash at this event after the tough last few days with the selections from the Madrid Masters.

Tuesday will see First Round and Second Round action in both the ATP and WTA tournaments being played in Rome and my selections from those matches can be read below.


MY PICKS: Grigor Dimitrov - 3.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Diego Schwartzman - 1.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Botic Van de Zandschlup + 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Andrey Rublev - 4.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet365 (2 Units)

Rome Update: 2-2, - 0.18 Units (8 Units Staked, - 2.25% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment