Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Friday 5 October 2018

Tennis Picks 2018 (October 5th)

After a very strong Wednesday, Thursday proved to be a really disappointing day for the Tennis Picks and I am taking a huge chunk of blame for that.

Any time you make a selection you are going to need some luck behind you, but I should not be putting my faith in certain players to perform when they have a long record of inconsistency yet I did pick at least one player who falls into that category already this week.

I do have a list of players that I simply would not trust as a favourite and I went against that because I thought there was enough value there, but I am not going to make that same mistake twice.


The week is still in a positive position but the numbers took a big dent on Thursday.

Now the plan is to try and finish this week as positively as possible and at least round off with some positive numbers to add to the season totals.

This week has been a busy one in terms of writing out a full analysis for the Tennis Picks being made, but I am hoping the rest of this month will be a little easier to put my reasoning down for the Picks that finish off the 2018 season.


MY PICKS: Juan Martin Del Potro - 4.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Kyle Edmund - 1.5 Games @ 1.83 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Milos Raonic - 2.5 Games @ 2.00 Boyle Sports (2 Units)
Kei Nishikori - 2.5 Games @ 1.72 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Naomi Osaka - 4.5 Games @ 1.72 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Dominika Cibulkova - 1.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Caroline Wozniacki - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet365 (2 Units)
Aryna Sabalenka - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Boyle Sports (2 Units)

Weekly Update: 11-8, + 3.80 Units (38 Units Staked, + 10% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment