Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Rome Masters Tennis Picks 2020 (September 16th)

The first couple of days of this week have remained very busy and that means I have not been able to put down my thoughts for the matches at the Rome Masters as I would have liked.

As we get further into the week I will have an update on the numbers and I am hoping for fuller threads going forward as the big names join the clay court tournaments for the first time with the French Open fast approaching.

Tuesday was a miserable day for the Tennis Picks compared with Monday so I do expect a lot better from myself in the coming days.

MY PICKS: Matteo Berrettini - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Stefanos Tsitsipas - 4.5 Games @ 2.10 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Grigor Dimitrov - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Filip Krajinovic - 3.5 Games @ 1.83 Bet365 (2 Units)
Dayana Yastremska - 1.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Elena Rybakina - 3.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)
Karolina Pliskova - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units) 

No comments:

Post a Comment