Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Thursday 26 April 2018

Tennis Picks 2018 (April 26th)

I was not impressed with the manner in which at least two of my Tennis Picks faltered on Wednesday having been in a dominant position to try and cover the number of games.

Both players won which didn't make me feel any better as I suffer through a cold (real cold not 'man flu' or at least as far as I am concerned).

On Thursday I am simply placing the Tennis Picks I have below, but I don't have a lot of feel for the matches even though there are some full schedules to be played in Barcelona and Stuttgart.

Both Tennis Picks come from Stuttgart as I try and get this week turned back around.

MY PICKS: Jelena Ostapenko - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet365 (2 Units)
Coco Vandeweghe @ 2.10 Bet Victor (2 Units)

Weekly Update: 1-4, - 6.18 Units (10 Units Staked, - 61.80% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment