Featured post

Midweek Football Picks 2017 (October 17-19)

The middle two rounds of the Champions League and Europa League Group Stage can be pivotal in determining the teams that are going to make i...

Friday, 23 September 2011

NFL Week 3 Picks and Previews

Due to commitments this weekend, my previews and picks for Week 3 of the NFL are going to be staggered over the next 36 hours.

This means I am going to find it tough to put in my recap for Week 2 in terms of things we learned (sucks having to work), but I will update the weekly profit and loss at the bottom of the post as usual.

I will try and keep everyone update via twitter (@DavAulak) when I have put up more picks.

The Picks for Week 3 so far:

Houston Texans @ New Orleans Saints (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-11771-New-Orleans-Saints-v-Houston-Texans.htm)

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-11770-Chicago-Bears-v-Green-Bay-Packers.htm)


Due to time constraints, I have not been able to post full previews for the rest of my picks this week, but you can see what I have gone with below.


MY PICKS: New Orleans Saints - 4 Points @ 2.00 Pinnacle (2 Units)
Green Bay Packers - 3.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (3 Units)
New England Patriots - 7 Points @ 2.00 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Cincinnati Bengals - 2.5 Points @ 1.92 BetFred (2 Units)
Pittsburgh Steelers - 10.5 Points @ 2.00 Pinnacle (3 Units)
Detroit Lions - 3 Points @ 2.00 Pinnacle (2 Units)
Miami Dolphins + 2.5 Points @ 1.92 BetFred (1 Unit)




WEEK 2: 3-5, - 5.03 Units
WEEK 1: 4-2, + 2.53 Units

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com