Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Thursday 1 September 2011

College Football Picks Week 1 (Thursday 1st September)

I was really worried that we might miss some NFL this season, but I was going to keep my football fix going through College Football.

Thankfully the NFL won't be missing any time and is due to start a week tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I will ignore the College game.

Obviously the NFL is mainly played on a Sunday, making it easier to put all my Weekly picks in in one or two posts. However, the scattered nature of the College games over a 3 day period means I don't have the time to preview all the games in one go (not with all the tennis, English football and, in future, NFL picks I will be making too).

Below you will find my pick and preview of the first 2 games I am going with:




MY PICKS: UNLV Rebels + 35.5 Points @ 1.92 Ladbrokes (1 Unit)
Mississippi State Bulldogs - 30.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)

No comments:

Post a Comment