Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Wednesday 7 September 2011

College Football Week 2 Picks (Thursday 8th September)

Week 1 of the College Football is in the books and I felt good with my 4-0 run. The biggest players in Vegas hope to finish at around 57% when picking against the spread, so I would not expect every week to go like that, although I am hoping my hard studying of the lines will reap rewards in the long run.

My first pick of Week 2 is Arizona @ Oklahoma State (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-11525-Oklahoma-State-v-Arizona-Wildcats.htm)

This game will be played at the same time as the Green Bay-New Orleans NFL opener, so I will be checking in and out of the game between breaks in the big one, but hopefully it will be giving us a positive start to the weekend.

The rest of my College picks will go out on Friday evening (I am not picking the Friday game this week) and I will have around 3-6 plays for the Saturday games.


MY PICKS: Oklahoma State - 14 Points @ 1.96 Pinnacle (1 Unit)


College Football Week 1 Picks: 4-0, + 3.74 Units

No comments:

Post a Comment