Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Friday 23 September 2011

College Football Week 4 Picks and Previews

Week 3 provided another week of profit for the blog as we continue moving onwards and upwards, although I am bright enough to know this cannot continue at this pace and a bad week could be just around the corner.

That means I am taking a little more care with my picks and trying not to change the way I have been viewing games over the first 3 weeks of the season.

Below you can find my picks and, by opening the links, you will see the full breakdown of why I have picked the teams I have... Let's hope for another solid week:





Louisiana State Tigers @ West Virginia Mountaineers (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-11749-West-Virginia-v-Louisiana-State.htm)



Remember, the key over the season is to hit something between 55-57% to ensure a profit on the season and that is what I will be aiming to do... That does mean I am bound to have a tough week at some point so do NOT look at these as guaranteed picks, just one guys thoughts.

MY PICKS: Oklahoma State Cowboys + 4.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Arkansas Razorbacks + 11 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Baylor Bears - 20.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Florida Gators - 19.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Louisiana State Tigers - 5.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Arizona Wildcats + 14.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)

WEEK 3: 5-1, + 3.60 Units
WEEK 2: 3-0, + 2.82 Units
WEEK 1: 4-0, + 3.74 Units

No comments:

Post a Comment