Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Thursday 8 September 2011

NFL Week 1 Picks (Thursday 8th September)

As with my College picks, the majority of my NFL plays will be posted the evening before the games are to be played, in this case Saturday rather than the Friday evening.

This week is the exception in the early part of the season as the traditional opening of the new season takes place on the Thursday.

You can read the full preview of New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-11526-Green-Bay-Packers-v-New-Orleans-Saints.htm).

My reasons for my pick are posted on there and will give you an idea of my mindset for the game.

As I wrote when putting up College picks, these are my personal thoughts and what I will be taking. The big players look for a 57% success rate in Vegas when playing against the spreads and there is no such thing as a guarantee in the NFL.

Let's hope for another great season.

MY PICK: Green Bay Packers - 4 Points @ 1.92 Pinnacle (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment