Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Sunday 12 May 2019

Rome Masters Tennis Picks 2019 (May 12th)

I am going to be at Old Trafford for the final day of the Premier League season and that means the opening day of the Rome Masters will see me place my selections in this thread.

After a very strong week in Madrid which ended with fantastic positive numbers, I am hoping to get the Rome Masters picking up from where I left off on Friday. On Sunday the main draw tournament begins with five ATP matches and I actually like a player in three of them which you can see below.

I will be updating the season totals in either the Monday or Tuesday thread. Because I am getting back pretty late after a long day on Sunday, I am not sure when I will be posting my thread for the Monday selections, but by Tuesday I should be back in a rhythm where I can find the time to post some of my analysis behind the selections.


MY PICKS: Marton Fucsovics - 2.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)
Matteo Berrettini - 2.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)
Phillip Kohlschreiber - 3.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment