Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Madrid Masters Tennis Picks 2019 (May 7th)

It has been a very good start to the Tennis Picks from the Madrid Masters with the Monday selections finishing with a 4-1 record.

I was hoping to write out a fuller thread for the Tuesday picks, but time has been an issue and instead I will play my selections below.

The rest of this tournament should be easier for me to write a few words out for some of the selections being made as I search for my first really strong week of results from the tournaments being played on the clay courts this season.


MY PICKS: Stan Wawrinka - 2.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet365 (2 Units)
Marco Cecchinato @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)

Weekly Update: 4-1, + 5.02 Units (10 Units Staked, + 50.20% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment