Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Saturday 21 July 2018

Tennis Picks 2018 (July 21st)

I am spending the day away from the computer as I’ve booked tickets for an event which takes place this afternoon, but I did manage to research the Tennis Picks for Saturday’s Semi Finals.

It has proven to be a difficult week for the Picks after a poor Friday with the Quarter Final matches letting me down.

However I am going back to the well with one player who did secure a win for me on Friday and who is on the brink of a second clay court title on the main Tour in 2018. Marco Cecchinato is still perhaps a little overrated thanks to a great run at the French Open, but he has been playing well enough to win his Semi Final at the kind of level this tournament in Unag is operating at.

This has not been a deep field and I do like Cecchinato today as my sole pick from the Semi Final matches to be played.

I am having to write this out on a mobile today so unfortunately the thread has a different feel to normal but I will be back to the usual feel tomorrow. If I’m back before this match begins I will update the weekly totals too.


MY PICK: Marco Cecchinato - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment