Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Tennis Picks 8th June 2011

I have been extremely busy at work over the last few hours meaning I didn't have a lot of time to put up my picks for today.

I do have two for you, the first of which is starting within an hour and the other later on in the day:


Queens
Marin Cilic - 3.5 games vs Arnaud Clement: Cilic has not been having a great season but I do expect his game to work well on the grass and I expect him to take care of the veteran.

Clement has done well this week, qualifying for the main draw and winning his 1st Round match. The Frenchman has always had a decent grass court pedigree, but has been struggling to win matches before this week.


MY PICKS: Marin Cilic - 3.5 games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Juan Martin Del Potro - 5.5 games @ 2.05 Pinnacle (2 Units)


WEEKLY UPDATE: + 8.29 Units (+ 3.87 Units yesterday)

The head to head is 2-2 between the players. Clement won their only meeting on grass at Wimbledon 3 years ago, but Cilic has won their 2 recent encounters and I expect him to do the same again.


Juan Martin Del Potro - 5.5 games vs Igor Kunitsyn: Juan Martin Del Potro is still looking to hone his grass court game, but I expect him to have far too much for Igor Kunitsyn today.

Del Potro has won their only 2 meetings, including on a grass court, and I think his power will be too much for the Russian when it is all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment