I will post up any plays I make from the English FA Cup games on the slate for this weekend in this thread.
The games are spread over three days so the picks will come up at different times. Also remember that all of my official picks are only available in this thread.
Watford v Tottenham Hotspur Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13053-Watford-v-Tottenham-Hotspur.htm)
Liverpool v Manchester United Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13062-Liverpool-v-Manchester-United.htm)
QPR v Chelsea Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13063-QPR-v-Chelsea.htm)
MY PICKS: Jermain Defoe to score anytime @ 2.25 BetFred (2 Units)
Liverpool-Manchester United Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 Pinnacle (2 Units)
QPR-Chelsea Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 Pinnacle (2 Units)
January Update: 12-14, + 0.27 Units
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment