Featured post

Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)

After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Australian Open Day 8 Picks

The final Quarter Final matches will be decided today and, unfortunately, due to time constraints, I can only put up my picks today without the reasons that I usually accompany with them.

It was a good day for the picks yesterday as Roger Federer won with ease and Tomas Berdych was a 4 set winner. It could have been even better if Kim Clijsters had won her match by serving it out at 5-2, but I am just glad that she is still in the tournament.


MY PICKS: David Ferrer - 4.5 Games @ 2.05 Pinnacle (2 Units)
Kei Nishikori-Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Over 3.5 sets @ 1.83 Paddy Power (2 Units)


Australian Open Update: 11-10, + 4.10 Units

No comments:

Post a Comment