Featured post

Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)

After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...

Sunday, 22 January 2012

NFL Conference Championship Games

Due to all the activity on the blog, including the Australian Open Tennis Picks as well as the Football Picks, it means I cannot write too much about these games, but I have had full previews of the NFC and AFC Championship Games which you can access below.

I will offer a disclaimer and say I am 0-4 in the AFC Play Off games this postseason, but am 4-0 in NFC Play Off games so take that as you like.


Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13038-Baltimore-Ravens-at-New-England-Patriots.htm)

New York Giants @ San Francisco 49ers Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13039-New-York-Giants-at-San-Francisco-49ers.htm)


MY PICKS: Baltimore Ravens + 7 Points @ 1.95 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
New York Giants @ 2.20 Ladbrokes (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment