Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Friday 30 March 2012

Tennis Picks March 30th (Miami)

I said earlier on my Twitter page that I was going to get my pick out for the Rafael Nadal v Andy Murray Semi Final around 90 minutes before the match was going to start, but then received the news that Nadal has pulled out with the knee injury that has been bothering him the last few days.

Andy Murray getting through to the Final is very good news for the outright picks as that means we will already see a profit even if neither Murray nor Maria Sharapova win their respective events.

Novak Djokovic was another player that I picked in the outright market and I do believe he will make the Final against Murray to ensure a very good week is in the offing.


Juan Monaco + 5.5 games v Novak Djokovic: I will admit that Novak Djokovic is a vastly improved player to the one that has beaten Juan Monaco on all 4 occasions they have met previously, but something has to be said for the fact that all of those matches have been tight affairs.

Monaco has also been playing very well here in Miami over the last ten days and he could cause a few problems, although his serve can be susceptible to offering too many chances, especially if Djokovic plays a first set to the same level as he did against David Ferrer.

Djokovic had failed to cover this spread against Monaco in 5 previous meetings and I will take my chances that the Argentine will at least keep this close.

I expect Djokovic will come through, most likely 7-5, 6-3


MY PICKS: Juan Monaco + 5.5 games @ 2.00 Ladbrokes (2 Units)


Weekly Update: 8-9, - 0.09 Units (30 Units Staked)

No comments:

Post a Comment