Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Saturday 27 February 2021

Tennis Picks 2021 (February 27th)

There are a couple of days left at the four tournaments being played this week and I have been a little lazy in not finding the time to write out my analysis for the Tennis Picks being made.

With two days left I will hope to have at least one fuller thread, but for the Saturday selections you can see my Picks below.

I will add any selections from the ATP Cordoba Semi Finals to this thread on Saturday morning, and that is only if any hit the criteria I expect from them.

MY PICKS: Iga Swiatek - 4.5 Games @ 1.83 Bet365 (2 Units)
Alexander Bublik - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Roberto Bautista Agut - 4.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment