Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Monday 31 July 2017

Tennis Picks 2017 (July 31st)

Today was not supposed to be as busy as it has turned out and I realise that the tournaments in Washington and Los Cabos, from where my tennis picks are focusing today, are shortly due to begin.

However I do have three picks from the First Round matches that have been scheduled across those two tournaments on Monday. Unfortunately it does mean a third straight day where I have to put up the picks without the breakdown, although I will ensure that doesn't happen again on Tuesday.


MY PICKS: Tommy Paul - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet365 (2 Units)
Donald Young - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Matthew Ebden - 2.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment