Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Monday 7 March 2011

Welcome

Hello to all who are reading,


Many of you will know me as 'Auls' from Goonersguide.com, a place where I put up a number of previews from the world of sports as well as any betting angles and tips I have.

I have decided to create this blog as my little place on the net where I can talk about sports events and stories from a personal perspective. I will also update records from my sports picks over the weeks and months so you guys can perhaps follow as we all make a little bit of cash from the bookies.

The reporting from sports events have become a lot easier over the last 15 years as the internet took off, but there are still times when I feel certain events are overlooked and issues arising from games around the World are ignored.


I hope to have enough to interest you to come back and have a look at what I have. I look forward to hearing what you think of the blog and how I can possibly improve it.

I dont hold back on opinions, even if some are a little controversial, and I hope to at least spark some debate for those that read any updates I have.

Thanks,

Dav

No comments:

Post a Comment