Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Tennis Picks 2021 (March 10th)

The tournaments that are scheduled to be completed this week are being played in various timezones and that also means markets are not being put together as quickly as I would have imagined.

It is a touch frustrating because it means I can research selections, but can't officially make them unless the numbers on the spread are where I want them to be. For example I might favour Player A to beat Player B and believe that the handicap mark should be around 2.5 games, but I can't actually make the Pick unless it lines up with the marks that are eventually released by the layers.

With that in mind I think the early threads this week are going to feature Picks without analysis more often than not, but the tournaments should settle down as we get through to Sunday. With fewer matches, the markets should be created a little quicker and with more time to actually get a few thoughts down as to why I have selected the matches I have.


I will add any Picks from the ATP Santiago and WTA Guadalajara tournaments to this thread on Wednesday (if there are any selections from the Second Round matches there), but for now I have my Tennis Picks from the ATP Doha, ATP Marseille and WTA Dubai tournaments being played.


MY PICKS: Jessica Pegula - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Ons Jabeur - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Vasek Pospisil + 3.5 Games @ 1.72 Coral (2 Units)
Roger Federer - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Marton Fucsovics - 1.5 Games @ 1.83 Bet365 (2 Units)
Cameron Norrie - 3.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet365 (2 Units)
Federico Delbonis - 1.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet365 (2 Units)

Weekly Update: 2-3, - 2.18 Units (10 Units Staked, - 21.80% Yield)

Season 2021: - 16.48 Units (301.5 Units Staked, - 5.47% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment