Featured post

NFL Week 4 Picks 2026 (Thursday 1st October-Monday 5th October)

It has been one of those weeks where getting everything in order has been just beyond my capabilities, while another busy month is in the of...

Monday, 2 July 2018

Wimbledon Tennis Day 1 Picks 2018 (July 2nd)

This has been a very busy weekend and one that has made it difficult to write up my full analysis from Day 1 at Wimbledon.

The rest of the week isn't looking great either, but I have done the research I have wanted to highlight those Picks I like.

I have managed to write down a full Outright Preview with Picks from the third Grand Slam of the season and you can read those here.

On the first day of the Wimbledon 2018 tournament you can see 'MY PICKS' below.


MY PICKS: Karolina Pliskova - 5.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Lesia Tsurenko - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 William Hill (2 Units)
Marin Cilic - 8.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Lucas Pouille - 1.5 Sets @ 2.25 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Leonardo Mayer - 1.5 Sets @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Thomas Fabbiano - 1.5 Sets @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment