There may be a lot of First Round matches to be played across the five tournaments being played this week, but finding angles to play have been far from straight forward.
I expect to see more potential plays coming up as the tournaments get into the Second Round and beyond, but for Tuesday I have just a couple of Picks and both come from the same ATP Gstaad event.
Time constraints mean I will add the two Picks from the Tuesday matches below.
MY PICKS: Denis Istomin + 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Matteo Berrettini - 1.5 Games @ 1.80 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Ben Whittaker vs Conor Wallace (Saturday 3rd October)
The first Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua presser lacked a bit of life, but that fight is still over a couple of months away from taking place ...
No comments:
Post a Comment