Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Indian Wells Tennis Picks 2017 (March 14th)

I've had some bad luck with some of my tennis picks over the last month, but I think I might have reached rock bottom in the Tomas Berdych defeat on Monday.

I had Berdych to cover 4.5 games, so was looking in an incredibly strong position as he moved into a 6-2, 5-1 lead and had barely been troubled all match.

From there Berdych dropped serve twice in a row, reached match point, and then continued to throw in far too many Double Faults to help his opponent turn it around for a 2-6, 7-6, 6-4 win. That is just the exclamation point on the kind of weird results I have been faced with over the last month.

It wasn't a losing day, but Berdych and Vasek Pospisil both blew really strong positions which would have made it a very good day to keep the recovery going. You can't blame me for being absolutely flabbergasted by the way that both of those players blew their set and a break lead against players that had dominated to that very point.


It has been a really busy few days for me as I've had a bit to get through and that has meant I've not had the window I would have liked for the breakdown of the Indian Wells picks that I usually have for the tennis.

That means this is another day when I have to just place the picks in the section below and hopefully things will clear up over the next couple of days to get back to the usual analysis of the picks.

MY PICKS: Lucas Pouille - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 William Hill (2 Units)
Rafael Nadal - 4.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Roger Federer - 4.5 Games @ 1.73 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Juan Martin Del Potro + 3.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)

Dominika Cibulkova @ 1.91 Coral (2 Units)
Karolina Pliskova - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet365 (2 Units)
Kristina Mladenovic - 2.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Angelique Kerber - 4.5 Games @ 2.10 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Caroline Wozniacki - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment