Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Sunday 12 March 2017

Indian Wells Tennis Picks 2017 (March 12th)

The last three days of tennis picks have made me question whether I need to take a prolonged break from this sport with so little luck behind any of the picks I've been making. It is frustrating when players are in a position to cover that they suddenly decide being two points away from the win and cover is going to produce a huge mental block which they can't overcome.

I've made some poor picks in that time too, but two retirements when looking like the player I've picked is minutes away from winning has not helped my cause.

Sunday is going to be an important day for me to decide what I am going to do for the rest of the month, I need to start seeing players actually perform as they should do and not blow big leads constantly when in winning positions. Taking an efficient percentage of break points will be nice.

It's also been a weekend where I have not really had the amount of time I would like to put in a full breakdown of the picks, so for the second day in a row they will be in the 'MY PICKS' section below.


MY PICKS: Johanna Konta - 4.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Elina Svitolina - 4.5 Games @ 2.10 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Svetlana Kuznetsova - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - 1.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Dominika Cibulkova - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Kei Nishikori - 4.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment