Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Sunday 6 December 2015

NFL Week 13 Picks 2015 (December 3-7)

The NFL moves into December and Week 13 when teams really start to pick up momentum for the Play Offs and a potential run to the Super Bowl.

You can read my recap of Week 12 here.


Week 13 Picks
You can see my views on a terrible Week 12 in the Recap above, and so Week 13 is a time when I am looking to bounce back. It has to be better than last week when I could have tossed a coin and got better results than I did.

It has been a long week for me so this week I have just got my picks ready.

MY PICKS: New York Giants + 2.5 Points @ 1.95 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Arizona Cardinals - 3.5 Points @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Seattle Seahawks - 2.5 Points @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Cincinnati Bengals - 7.5 Points @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Baltimore Ravens + 3.5 Points @ 1.91 Betway (1 Unit)
Denver Broncos - 5.5 Points @ 1.91 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Carolina Panthers - 6 Points @ Bet Victor (2 Units)
Oakland Raiders + 3 Points @ 1.91 Sporting Bet (1 Unit)
Philadelphia Eagles + 8 Points @ 1.91 Sky Bet (1 Unit)
Pittsburgh Steelers - 9 Points @ 1.95 Betway (2 Units)
Dallas Cowboys + 4 Points @ 1.85 Ladbrokes (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment