The Monday Tennis Picks have produced a good start to the week and it is certainly better than last week which started so poorly before being somewhat turned around in the latter half of the week.
On Tuesday the Tennis Picks are focused on the WTA event in Beijing with the two ATP tournament matches looking tough to find an edge on this day.
There are a host of matches to be played in the three events on Tuesday so it is a busy day, but my selections can be seen below.
MY PICKS: Daria Gavrilova @ 2.15 Betfair Sportsbook (2 Units)
Katerina Siniakova - 2.5 Games @ 1.83 Boyle Sports (2 Units)
Angelique Kerber - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Sporting Bet (2 Units)
Caroline Garcia - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Sporting Bet (2 Units)
Weekly Update: 2-1, + 2.02 Units (6 Units Staked, + 33.67% Yield)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
No comments:
Post a Comment