Featured post

Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)

After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...

Saturday, 13 October 2018

Shanghai Masters Tennis Picks 2018 (October 13th)

Friday has proven to be a busy enough day where I have managed to research the Tennis Picks I wanted, but I won't have time to write out any analysis for them.

This has been a strong week so far an I am looking to put an exclamation on things by securing two more positive days.


MY PICKS: Karolina Pliskova - 4.5 Games @ 1.72 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Andrea Petkovic - 1.5 Games @ 1.91 Boyle Sports (2 Units)
Novak Djokovic - 3.5 Games @ 2.00 William Hill (2 Units)
Borna Coric + 3.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)

Shanghai Update: 21-9, + 19.38 Units (60 Units Staked, + 32.30% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment