I arrived back in London late on Thursday night and was understandably exhausted so there were no tennis picks written out on Friday.
I did research the Semi Final matches being played in the four tournaments this week and I am going to just place them in the 'MY PICKS' section below.
Friday is also the day the French Open draw will come out and that is going to be interesting to breakdown, especially the women's draw which looks absolutely wide open.
MY PICKS: Milos Raonic - 2.5 Games @ 1.95 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Stan Wawrinka - 3.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)
Caroline Garcia @ 2.15 Sporting Bet (2 Units)
Sam Stosur - 3.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
No comments:
Post a Comment