Featured post

Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)

After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...

Tuesday, 30 May 2023

French Open Tennis Day 3 Picks 2023 (May 30th)

A long weekend means I can only add my selections for the matches to come on Day 3 at the French Open.

I should have longer thoughts on some of the Picks from Day 4 going forward and I will also update the First Round totals in that thread.


MY PICKS: Francisco Cerundolo - 5.5 Games @ 1.72 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Richard Gasquet - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Sebastian Baez - 5.5 Games @ 1.75 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Sorana Cirstea - 3.5 Games @ 1.83 Bet Victor (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment