Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- Conference Semi Final Picks Game 1-4 (May 4-13)

There are two Game 6's to be played on Friday 3rd May, but two of the Conference Semi Finals have been set without needing a decider and...

Thursday 13 April 2023

Monte Carlo Masters Tennis Picks 2023 (April 13th)

While I will admit that I have not had the time to write out my reasoning for the Tennis Picks this week, I have been putting in the research to see if the selections are within the parameters set.

Three more games from Diego Schwartzman would have made it a very good day, but he was not able to finish his match with Jannik Sinner and I have had to settle for a 3-2 return.

On Thursday we are into the Third Round at the Masters event and all eight matches are scheduled to be played and conditions should be warming up through to the end of the weekend. I do want to see my returns warming up too after a poor start to the tournament and there is still some work to do in order to see that improvement.


MY PICKS: Karen Khachanov @ 2.00 Bet365 (2 Units)
Novak Djokovic - 5.5 Games @ 2.10 Bet365 (2 Units)
Alexander Zverev @ 2.30 Bet365 (2 Units)
Holger Rune - 3.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)

Monte Carlo Update: 5-6, - 3.66 Units (22 Units Staked, - 16.64% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment