Featured post

Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)

After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...

Wednesday, 16 September 2020

Rome Masters Tennis Picks 2020 (September 16th)

The first couple of days of this week have remained very busy and that means I have not been able to put down my thoughts for the matches at the Rome Masters as I would have liked.

As we get further into the week I will have an update on the numbers and I am hoping for fuller threads going forward as the big names join the clay court tournaments for the first time with the French Open fast approaching.

Tuesday was a miserable day for the Tennis Picks compared with Monday so I do expect a lot better from myself in the coming days.

MY PICKS: Matteo Berrettini - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Stefanos Tsitsipas - 4.5 Games @ 2.10 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Grigor Dimitrov - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Filip Krajinovic - 3.5 Games @ 1.83 Bet365 (2 Units)
Dayana Yastremska - 1.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Elena Rybakina - 3.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)
Karolina Pliskova - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units) 

No comments:

Post a Comment