It was a solid enough Thursday with a 2-1 record from the Tennis Picks, although I do think there was every chance all three picks would have come back as winners if Pablo Cuevas had kept himself together in the middle of his defeat to Federico Delbonis.
Now we move onto the Quarter Final matches to be played on Friday around the five tournaments that are taking place this week. Unfortunately my internet has been down around the house on Thursday evening which means I have not been able to write out full analysis for the selections being made.
The fortunate part is that I did have time to research the four selections I am placing in the MY PICKS section below which will hopefully add to the positive start made on Thursday.
MY PICKS: Joao Sousa @ 2.30 Bet365 (2 Units)
Juan Ignacio Londero - 1.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Albert Ramos-Vinolas @ 2.00 Bet365 (2 Units)
John Isner - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Weekly Update: 2-1, + 2.20 Units (6 Units Staked, + 36.67% Yield)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
Friday, 19 July 2019
Tennis Picks 2019 (July 19th)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment