Featured post

Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)

After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...

Monday, 13 May 2019

Rome Masters Tennis Picks 2019 (May 13th)

As I mentioned in the Sunday thread, I think the first couple of days at the Rome Masters is going to be tough for me to write out full analysis of the Picks.

Two of the three Tennis Picks came through on Sunday as winners and my Monday selections can be seen below. From Tuesday things should be rolling much better and I should have a fuller thread for the remaining days in Rome.


MY PICKS: Marco Cecchinato - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Gael Monfils - 3.5 Games @ 1.72 William Hill (2 Units)
Jeremy Chardy - 1.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Johanna Konta - 4.5 Games @ 1.80 William Hill (2 Units)
Victoria Azarenka - 4.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)

Rome Update: 2-1, + 1.40 Units (6 Units Staked, + 23.33% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment