Featured post

Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)

After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...

Wednesday, 8 May 2019

Madrid Masters Tennis Picks 2019 (May 8th)

I have to admit I have not really had the time to write down my thoughts for the Tennis Picks from the Madrid Masters this week and a long weekend caught up with me on Tuesday when I decided to have an early night.

The research side of things was completed and you can see my selections from the Second Round ATP and Third Round WTA matches to be played on Wednesday. It is the busiest day I am going to have of the week so far with a number of matches fitting into where I would want them.


MY PICKS: Philipp Kohlschreiber - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet365 (2 Units)
Gael Monfils - 2.5 Games @ 1.72 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Hubert Hurkacz - 1.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Alexander Zverev - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Kiki Bertens - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 William Hill (2 Units)
Simona Halep - 5.5 Games @ 1.85 William Hill (2 Units)
Naomi Osaka - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Belinda Bencic - 3.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Petra Kvitova - 3.5 Games @ 1.72 Bet365 (2 Unit)

Weekly Update: 5-2, + 5.02 Units (14 Units Staked, + 35.86% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment