There have been three tournaments being played in Montpellier, Quito and Sofia on the ATP World Tour this week, but it has been difficult finding many plays from the matches that have been set.
On Friday the Quarter Final matches at the three events are scheduled to take place and I will add the Tennis Picks from those matches in this thread.
Unfortunately I have had a few things to do on Thursday which means I have not been able to produce the usual write-ups for this thread. Suffice to say that I have put in the necessary research to believe in the picks to be placed in this thread with any coming from the ATP Quito event to be added on Friday before lunchtime in London.
MY PICKS: Richard Gasquet - 3.5 Games @ 1.83 Boyle Sports (2 Units)
Lucas Pouille - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Marius Copil-Gilles Muller Over 22.5 Games @ 1.83 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Stan Wawrinka - 1.5 Games @ 1.72 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Albert Ramos-Vinolas - 2.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
Friday, 9 February 2018
Tennis Picks 2018 (February 9th)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment