My Picks for the midweek games will come throughout the week as the Champions League, Europa League and the Championship all in action from Tuesday through to Thursday.
You can follow me on Twitter where I will update whenever the new picks are posted.
Bayer Leverkusen v Barcelona Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13190-Bayer-Leverkusen-v-Barcelona.htm)
West Ham v Southampton Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13191-West-Ham-v-Southampton.htm)
Burnley v Barnsley Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13192-Burnley-v-Barnsley.htm)
Zenit St. Petersburg v Benfica Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13200-Zenit-St-Petersburg-v-Benfica.htm)
AC Milan v Arsenal Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13201-AC-Milan-v-Arsenal.htm)
Ajax v Manchester United Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13204-Ajax-v-Manchester-United.htm)
Porto v Manchester City Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-13205-Porto-v-Manchester-City.htm)
MY PICKS: Bayer Leverkusen-Barcelona Both to Score @ 2.00 William Hill (2 Units)
West Ham-Southampton Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.10 188Bet (1 Unit)
Burnley-Barnsley Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.83 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Zenit St. Petersburg-Benfica Under 1.5 Goals @ 3.25 Stan James (1 Unit)
AC Milan-Arsenal Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.10 188Bet (2 Units)
Manchester United win to nil @ 3.30 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Manchester City @ 2.90 Pinnacle (2 Units)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment