It's the final games of the Group Stage in the Champions League as we get set for the 2 month winter break between this round and the last 16. There are still a number of teams fighting for their positions in the elite 16 so we can expect some tense matches in the coming days.
I will update this post during the next 24 hours before getting ready to look at the weekend football.
Olympiacos v Arsenal Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12584-Olympiacos-v-Arsenal.htm)
Chelsea v Valencia Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12585-Chelsea-v-Valencia.htm)
Borussia Dortmund v Marseille Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12588-Borussia-Dortmund-v-Marseille.htm)
Basel v Manchester United Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12590-Basel-v-Manchester-United.htm)
Ajax v Real Madrid Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12596-Ajax-v-Real-Madrid.htm)
MY PICKS: Olympiacos @ 1.95 BetFred (2 Units)
Chelsea-Valencia Both To Score @ 1.80 BetFred (2 Units)
Borussia Dortmund-Marseille Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.95 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Basel-Manchester United Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.20 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Ajax-Real Madrid Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.05 Victor Chandler (2 Units)
December Update: 2-2, - 0.3 Units
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
NFL Week 4 Picks 2026 (Thursday 1st October-Monday 5th October)
It has been one of those weeks where getting everything in order has been just beyond my capabilities, while another busy month is in the of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment