I will have a full update from last month and get back to the blog over the next week as I recover from my trip.
These are my picks from this weeks set of games:
Aston Villa v Manchester United Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12558-Aston-Villa-v-Manchester-United.htm)
Newcastle United v Chelsea Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12560-Newcastle-United-v-Chelsea.htm)
Tottenham Hotspur v Bolton Wanderers Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12561-Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Bolton-Wanderers.htm)
Fulham v Liverpool Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12582-Fulham-v-Liverpool.htm)
MY PICKS: Aston Villa-Manchester United Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 Pinnacle (2 Units)
Newcastle United-Chelsea Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.95 Pinnacle (2 Units)
Tottenham Hotspur - 1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.85 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Fulham-Liverpool Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.10 Paddy Power (2 Units)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
NFL Week 4 Picks 2026 (Thursday 1st October-Monday 5th October)
It has been one of those weeks where getting everything in order has been just beyond my capabilities, while another busy month is in the of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment