This has been a very strong week for the Tennis Picks and I have a couple to round off the tournaments as I look to put an exclamation mark on the week.
It has been a busy day all around which means I will simply place the Tennis Picks from the four Finals set to be played on Sunday below.
MY PICKS: Kirsten Flipkens @ 2.00 Bet365 (2 Units)
Richard Gasquet - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Boyle Sports (2 Units)
Weekly Update: 21-10, + 16.94 Units (62 Units Staked, + 27.32% Yield)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
No comments:
Post a Comment