It has been a busy Thursday evening as I have tried to discover if there is a car mechanic in me trying to fix the other half's Golf, but it has been a forlorn exercise in the main.
So back to the 'You Tube' video help which is going to take up some of my time this weekend.
That does mean I haven't had time for the full analysis for the Tennis Picks from the Rome Quarter Final matches which are scheduled for Friday. I may even add another Pick depending on how the market is formed, but the Tennis Picks on Friday are listed below.
MY PICKS: Elina Svitolina - 3.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Simona Halep - 3.5 Games @ 1.72 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Marin Cilic - 2.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Novak Djokovic - 2.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Alexander Zverev - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Caroline Wozniacki - 1.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Rome Masters Update: 10-8, + 2.66 Units (36 Units Staked, + 7.39% Yield)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
Friday, 18 May 2018
Rome Masters Tennis Picks 2018 (May 18th)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment