Featured post

Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)

After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...

Saturday, 11 March 2017

Indian Wells Tennis Picks 2017 (March 11th)

I've had a few things to do today so I am only going to have the picks from the latest day at Indian Wells as the Masters and Premier Event continues forward.

Friday was a really bad day, but I will have a full breakdown on Sunday.

Today, the picks can be found in the 'MY PICKS' section.

MY PICKS: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - 4.5 Games @ 1.73 Bet Fred (2 Units)
David Goffin - 4.5 Games @ 2.20 William Hill (2 Units)
Tomas Berdych - 4.5 Games @ 1.80 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Martin Klizan - 1.5 Games @ 2.00 Coral (2 Units)
Roberto Bautista Agut - 4.5 Games @ 2.00 Coral (2 Units)
Joao Sousa @ 2.00 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Angelique Kerber - 4.5 Games @ 1.91 Bet Fred (2 Units)
Julia Goerges - 2.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment