The day before the four day Easter break is always really busy and mine was no different this year.
That means the picks from the Miami Open on Thursday will be made below and I will back to my usual posts on Friday.
MY PICKS: Caroline Wozniacki - 4.5 Games @ 1.73 Bet365 (2 Units)
Sloane Stephens - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Simona Halep - 4.5 Games @ 2.05 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Marcos Baghdatis - 3.5 Games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)
Miami Update: 4-1, + 4.96 Units (10 Units Staked, + 49.60% Yield)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Johnny Fisher vs Michael Pirotton (Saturday 26th September)
After the back and forth over a number of weeks and months, an announcement was made that Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua would finally be mee...
Thursday, 24 March 2016
Miami Tennis Picks 2016 (March 24th)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment