The start of September is usually the slowest point of the football season for me personally as I hate making too many plays on international football, especially with the big mismatches in the Qualifying stages of competitions.
I have only the one pick today with a full preview accessible from the link:
Bulgaria v England (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-11495-Bulgaria-v-England.htm)
MY PICK: Bulgaria-England Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.75 Victor Chandler (1 Unit)
This is my little corner on the net where I can offer my thoughts on a number of sports, while I also make picks from upcoming games. Regular picks are made from the football (soccer), tennis, NFL/College Football and NBA Basketball. I also devote a spot entirely to Manchester United, my first love in life, called 'United Corner' where I express my views on all things concerning this wonderful club. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Featured post
Boxing Picks 2026- Ben Whittaker vs Conor Wallace (Saturday 3rd October)
The first Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua presser lacked a bit of life, but that fight is still over a couple of months away from taking place ...
No comments:
Post a Comment